An elitarian practice of leadership
The Will to Lead is a deliberately very intensive training program, directed solely at an elite standard of practicing leadership.
The training in short:
The personal attributes that got you here will not get you there. Being a high achiever, you are a raw diamond. Get your edges polished rapidly to reveal your brilliance. Let your responsibility extend, focus on an idealistic purpose, and expand your ability to respond.
Your new set of views is only as valuable as the efforts, the energy, the attitudes and the enthusiasm with which you pursue them. Excellent ideas are indispensable, but you will not transform them into action without the qualities and attributes all of us admire in leaders.
- Physical fit and mentally balanced, radiating enormous energy and passion for the job to be done.
- The ability to excite, energize, and mobilize a team or the entire organization.
- Demonstrate in attitudes and actions that customers are the boos of performance and the source of profit.
- Technical insight, backed with financial understanding.
- In search of adding economic value through better products, quality, service, and processes.
Train your strengths of character, and bring the best out of your people. Impress essential people, and inspire the rest. Get a lasting Work-Life-Balance.