Lead the Business
The Elite Principles & Practice of Business-Leadership
The elite principles in short:
We aim for letting our parents be joyful and proud, telling their friends where we work and what we do.
Grow business, through the growing of people. When you envision to take results to a higher level, you first have to bring your own and your peoples’ consciousness to a higher level.
Scale whatever you envision and be the creator of limitless outcomes effortless executed. Growth is an elite mindset and the core of practicing business-leadership beyond survival. Lead, simplify and synchronize Three Business Processes; the strategy process, the operational process, and the high-potential-leader development process.
Add to this; that Management for survival means numbers before people, and that Leadership beyond survival means people before numbers. How a business flourish, reveals leaders ability to listen to the roots, and their and willingness to learn from waltzing reality.
- Pursue a humanized purpose of existential relevance to everyone everywhere.
- Double revenue, profit and share price every five year – continuously.
- Pursue an extreme M/B ratio, due to knowledge and mindset intensive intangibles.
- Prepare the organization for a yearly boost of the business through modest deals.
- Combined efforts: focus innovation, and make core business aggressively dominant.
- Be the creator of world-class teams and wealth to everyone.
- Be the customers best supplier.
- Be the best team-leader of your team.
- Be the suppliers best customer.
- Be the investors best investment.
Got it! You have heard that many before – right? Please, reflect and refocus, and this time take it to heart!
The elite practice in short:
If your company face competition, your top executive team are doing something wrong.
The individual executives in a top team practicing an elitarian standard of leadership, do not tolerate competition.
They want to create a monopoly; they raise the bar to make the company incomparable and to produce results that are unparalleled. That requires boosting the elite quality of “Wisdom in Leadership,” and create an ecosystem of unlimited power.